September 11, 2007

Spring Actions



Harvest
The spring harvest was good and plentiful. The hunters in Leszek Forest trapped and/or hunted many animals. It will keep the food stores full for some time. Both Grego and Brynnmor Farms had good crop production. Doino Plains were in full production of their Wined Spices. The miners in the Morywyn Mountains filled their carts with metals.

Planning
For the next season I gave orders for Miners to change to cutting stone for upgrades to the region. The some of the metal was handed over to Crina village to produce spears for the Valru Guard. Both farms were asked to grow crops again. The men of Leszek Forests were ask to cut down and plant trees. Doino Plains were ask to produce more of their famous Wined Spice.

Trouble
The headmen of the regions were happy to report no trouble was reported.

Actions
Since I took control of the Veles Province, I have made many improvements and stabilized the region. But there is still many progresses that need to be made. I asked my wife, Kalisa, to hire a Master Spy. Alvosis, my senechal, was asked to train my wife and train my personal guard, the Valru Guard. The Shades, my spynetwork, increased Security of the Veles. I took to finding a Master of the Roads. Last year I performed that duty, my I was asked by Duchess Mira Yvarai to be her Master of the Roads. She is my Duchess, I am her vassal, so I could not turn down the privilege to be her Road Man.
In exchange for my service, she will craft me a sword. I have research I need to do before the sword can be created.

Food was paid to The Shades, Alvosis, and the Valru Guard.

No comments: