December 10, 2008

Games I'm currently playing

I was thinking about it last night, I go through these hills and valleys of games. Lates of games, then one or two. Back to lots, then back a couple. So where do I stand right now?
  • 7th Sea - Game Master (Wednesdays, semimonthly or so)
  • Houses of the Blooded - Narrator (whenever we can)
  • Legend of the Five Rings (or L5R) - Player, Kitsuki Norio (Wednesdays semimonthly or so)
  • D&D 4th Ed. - Player, TBD (Sundays, whenever we can) note: it looks like this one maybe dead. Not ready to call it.
  • Houses of the Blooded - Player, Vadim Mwrr (Fridays, Cabal game for Living Shanri) Note: Have not officially started, but really excited about it.
  • Hunter: The Vigil - Player, Comic book Horror writer & Folklore, early Lit teacher. Note: game has not started yet. It may only be a one shot too.
So it looks like I'm on a hill. Loving life. Game on.

No comments: