November 19, 2008

Fantasy Football: Week 10 & 11 Reflections

Week 10 & Week 11
I can't catch a break. Jones-Drew scored 3 TD's and usually when that happens you have a good week. I had an alright week scoring 46 points. But the team I played in week 10 scored 61. The previous week they scored 33 and this week scored 39. So I caught them on a good week. Just my luck. Maybe week 11 will be better. It was, sort of. My two RB scored 2 TD's each, and I ended up with 53 points. Except the team I played scored 71, DUHHHH!!!!! Looking back at their week 9 and week 10 scores. 40 and 39. Again the team I played has a big week. I've looked at the last 7 years our league has been done on-line. Out of those 7 years, One year, I was 13th (out of 16) most scored against. Twice, most scored against. Twice 3rd most scored against. Twice, somewhere in the middle (8th and 9th). So how did I do in those 7 years. Twice I was at the bottom (14th and 15th). Deserve to lose in those years. Once in the middle, 9th in points scored. Once, Highest point score. (That year I was 8th most scored against.) Last 3, 5th, 6th and 7th. So usually I have alright years, but because of bad scheduling I get screwed. This year is no different. In those 7 years, I made the playoff 4 times, and should have made the playoff one more time. There is good chance that I will not make the playoffs this year again, but I'm hopeful. If I win out and the chips fall the way I need them too, I can get in based on record. I also have a chance to get in on points scored, provided I continue to have good weeks and Cats gets in on record.

47.438 Average points scored for the Week.
47.091 Average points scored for the Season.
45.636 Average points I've scored for the season.
9th Highest Scorer over-all, and I've reclaimed the titled of Highest Scored against.

No comments: