November 26, 2008

Road Trip: Colorado and Nebraska

Thursday Sept. 25th
After sleeping in the Saturn Vue at a rest stop, I got up early Thursday morning and hit the road. Made it into Colorado just at Sunrise.












Here's an old Church at Colorado Springs. It reminds me of the old church I remember from the Mid-West. After some searching I found out it is St. Mary Catholic Cathedral on W. Kiowa St.











A hill I thought was interesting.
















Cool windmill.

















Into Nebraska

















Pretty Watertower at the Town of York. See the corn filed? There will be more of these.















Here's a couple of photo's of Windmill blades. I can only assume they are headed to Iowa. There is a Large Wind Mill Farm near Pomeroy Iowa. Maybe it's headed there.

The photo's doesn't really illustrate just how long they are. They are longer then a normal truck container. At least 1.5x larger, maybe twice as long.





















Up next Iowa

No comments: