November 04, 2008

Fantasy Football: Week 8 & 9 Reflections

Week 8
Another bad week. Only scored 28 points. None of my Running Backs or Wide Receivers scored a TD. There was no high point other then I then I missed an opportunity to pick up a win. My opponent only scored 34 points. I was a TD and a couple extra yards from winning my game.

46.688 Average points scored for the Week.
47.008 Average points scored for the Season.
43.25 Average points I've scored for the season.

Week 9
After a couple of bad weeks I finally had a good week. I scored 57 points and gained some ground in the points race. With 5 games left, I am 1 game behind in making it on record. The team ahead of me is in my division so I can easily make up that ground. him. I am 59 points behind the team that would get in on points if the playoffs started next week. I still have a chance to get in on points but I can't have weeks like I did in weeks 7 & 8. As always I'm frustrated with my quarterback. He only played half the game, but he managed to run a TD in. But had he stayed in the whole game I could have gotten more points out of him. You can't score on the bench. And for a player I drafted in the 3rd round I need to get more points out of him then what I'm getting.

44.438 Average points scored for the Week.
46.972 Average points scored for the Season.
44.778 Average points I've scored for the season.
11th Highest Scorer over-all, 2nd Highest Scored against.

No comments: