October 14, 2008

Fantasy Football: Week 6 Reflections

Week 6
Despite having 4 of normal starters on Bye weeks and starting 2 zeros, I managed to have good week. In fact I won my game 49 to 45. I'll start with the zeros. I started Matt Leinart at Quarterback and D.J. Hackett at Wide Receiver. Leinart is the Arizona Cardinals backup quarterback and didn't get to play. I started him because the Quarterback I had picked up to start for Roethlisberger during his bye week was injured last week and didn't practice this week and was scratch for Sunday's game. So I was hoping that Kurt Warner would get hurt and I might get some points out of Leinart. That didn't happen so, a big Goose egg. Hackett was also hurt last week and didn't play this week. All my other Wide Receivers were on Bye weeks too. Another goose egg. I used my waiver move to pick up a defense. I figured I'd get the most points out of them. They got me 3 points. So who came through for me. My running backs. Maurice Jones-Drew. 2 TD's and almost 150 yards. Frank Gore had another good week. Over 100 yards and a TD. My kicker David Akers had a good week. 4 field goals and 4 extra points. Although it was against my Niners, which was painful to watch. My other 2 receivers, Camarillo and Driver got me a few points for yards.

So I am now 3 and 3 with 8 more games to go. I've scored 285 points for the season.
Next Week I'm up against S & S Express. They are 2 and 4 and have scored 236 points for the season.

45.125 Average points scored for the Week.
47.5 Average points scored for the Season.
47.5 Average points I've scored for the season.
7th Highest Scorer over-all, 2nd Highest Scored against.
39.333 Average points S & S Express scored for the season.

No comments: