October 22, 2008

Fantasy Football: Week 7 Reflections

Week 7
Well I had a bad week this week. Bad in team performance, bad in luck. A couple bright spots. My QB throw 2 TD may had through 3 had the Steelers didn't take him out because they were so far ahead. Hines Ward Scored for me, other then that none of my running backs or receivers found the end zone. Defense got me 3 turn overs and 2 sacks. Kicker got me one freakin' point. That's the bad performance. Now the bad luck I played the highest scoring team this week. Go figure, sounds about right since I am the highest scored against team. It could be worse, I could have scored 64 points and lost by 3 like what happened to Greek Gods.

Next week I play the 5-2 Slobberknockers.

46.625 Average points scored for the Week.
47.375 Average points scored for the Season.
45.429 Average points I've scored for the season.
11th Highest Scorer over-all, Highest Scored against.

No comments: